Search This Blog

Saturday, January 9, 2010

SHIT shit shit shit shit

I regret to announce that at some point in the next couple of days, I will have to be on hiatus for anywhere from 2 to 6 days. My laptop is utterly fubar (has anyone used that word since Saving Private Ryan came out? I'm a-bringin' it back.) I managed to drop it two times and was still able to use it, and then yesterday I thought "I will bring my laptop with me on my various outings and I will be able to write while Ian and Sam play chess instead of watching The OC with Kyoko.". But the opposite of that thought happened. And all of the transport served to whittle my ever-decreasing screen into a little three-by-eight bar. So I'll be sending it in to get my LCD fixed and decrease my finances to dangerously low levels.

I'll try and update once more before the actual hiatus, but in case I don't, here's a short story to hold over my increasing readership (eep!):

--


--

I feel I should add that comments on these entries are wanted and welcome, especially constructive criticism. The more specific, the better.

1 comment:

  1. i like this one, im not so good with deeper meanings so i might have missed something, but having been to these places and seen the people makes the imagery that much more powerful to me.

    ReplyDelete