Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

An introduction, and some weird statements.

My name is Britta, and my apartment smells. My cold apartment smells. My cold apartment that I can barely afford smells. Also, I am hungry.

And I am writing (or attempting to write, depending on your point of view) this intro entry (or paragraph in a blogspot window that I'll delete in a second, depending on how it turns out) rather than taking out my trash. Or turning on my heat. Or working. Instead of doing what I should be doing, I'm starting a blog where I will store my poetry and short stories that I will write while I'm not doing what I should be doing.

Hopefully.

Because otherwise, I'm just a cold girl in a smelly apartment knowing she should be doing other things, and wanting to write, but not doing either.

So this is it. This is my attempt at replacing nothing with writing. I'll be in touch.

Time for a ham sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment