Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Catalog poems.

I made catalog poetry! I was flipping through an Anthropologie catalog the other day, and the names of the clothing were these really beautiful and inspiring phrases. So I blacked out everything but those words and phrases, and then arranged those images into poetry! So, it's kind of a cross between an altered book, and plagiarism. Enjoy.

--



--


--



--

Converging roads.

--

Catalog poetry doesn't work so hot with other catalogs, though. I tried it with Free People, even, and it's... sparse.

Official date on hiatus beginning: any point after the eighteenth. So, basically, the time when my computer will be away getting fixed is the exact date when school starts up again. Hooray! I'm thinking of asking somebody to guest-post a few times with their writing... I've a few people in mind. If anyone's interested, please comment and I'll set something up.

No comments:

Post a Comment